Residential & Household Electricians
Local home electrical services
Your trusted local electricians. ThermoSpark Electrical delivers professional, quality and reliable domestic electrician services to Ipswich, Lockyer Valley and Brisbane areas.
Our experienced team of qualified electricians offer a comprehensive range of electrical services for residential homes, properties, and sheds across all of Ipswich and the Lockyer Valley, delivering quality workmanship for every project. We can assist with all electrical requirements to keep your property safe and secure from any potential defects.
We use only the finest electrical equipment and have built up a name throughout Ipswich as the best electricians, with an award to show for it!
ThermoSpark Electrical offers the services, assistance and reassurance and we will be only too happy to come and discuss all your needs and give you a free quote to install, supply or supply and install any electrical product.
We are experienced in all aspects of domestic work including:
- TV points and antenna’s
- Telephone points (extensions for phones or Internet, phone points relocated)
- Exhaust fans (bathrooms, toilets can be supplied and installed).
- Bathroom heaters and lights (can be supplied and installed).
- Smoke alarms (Installation and testing).
- Safety switches
- Surge (diverters protect your valuable equipment from lightning etc)
- Energy efficient lighting solutions
- Switchboard upgrades (competitive prices and options to suit your budget)
- House rewiring
- Domestic air conditioning
- Hot water repairs 24 hours, parts in stock
- Ceiling fans and fan lights
- Interior lighting all types
- Exterior and garden lighting (bunkers, fluro’s, spot lights etc)
- Security sensors and lighting ( sensor lights supplied and installed)
- Power points (doubles, singles, Quads, weatherproof, coloured covers and more).
- Mains and switchboard upgrades
- Tariff changes
- Test and tag
- Underground cabling
- House rewires
- Safety switches
- Smoke detectors
- Surge arresters
- Electrical safety inspections
- Power points
- Ceiling fans
- White goods and appliances
- Swimming pool electrical systems
- Underground work
- Hot water systems
- Phone points
- Preventative maintenance